About This File
SPAN CALIBRATION FOR PD-II
1. Make sure that the scale is OFF. Remove the platter. Remove the 2 CALIBRATION BOLTS And the plate located on the top front of the scale.
2. After removing the CALIBRATION BOLTS and the plate you will see a white MICRO-SWITCH. Press and hold the switch down.
3. Turn scale ON. Display should read “CAL “→ “Ver 1.92” → “C-0”. Press the [#] key until the Display shows “C-3 “. Replace the platter. (“# “is to increase and “* “is to decrease the value )
4. Press the [ZERO] key and display should read “UnLoad “
5. Press the [ZERO] key and display should read “StABLE “then “LoAD “
6. Place maximum capacity on the platter (15lbs, 30lbs, 60lbs or 150lbs) and press the [ZERO] key.
7. The display will show “C-3 End “then “C-3 “.
8. Press “* “until the display shows “C-0 “.
9. Remove all weights from the platter. Press the [ZERO] key and scale will do its count up test cycle And the go to “0 “which is back to normal mode.
10. Test scale for accuracy: If scale is NOT accurate, repeat steps 4 to 10.
If scale is OK, shut it OFF, remove the platter, and replace the plate and the CALIBRATION BOLTS and plate, and replace the platter